SchoolTime Setup Guide Part 2
Part 2: Day 2
Already completed: By this time you should have already completed the basic settings and created all types of users in your system. Reference to Part 1 is here
The Academics Modules creates the Subjects being taught at your Institution along with its categorisation if required. Subject categories help in creating different grading types. Here you can also create the standard Period settings along with Start and End Time, and finally set up the Class Routine or Schedule.
Create New Periods:
- Click the RED + Button to add a new Row in the Period Table
- Select the Start and End Time, Give a Name to the Period, and Click the Save button against that Row.
- Keep clicking the + button to add new Periods.
- Click the + button to add a new Subject Category. For example Academics, Non Academics, Extra-Curricular, Theory, Practical, etc.
- If your Grading system defined a weightage to the Subject category, add the weightage in %age terms, else leave it at 100%
- Click the + button to add a new Subject. For example Physics, Maths, etc.
- If your Grading system defined a weightage to the Subject, add the weightage in %age terms, else leave it at 100%
- First Select the Class and Section for which you want to assign the TimeTable. Click Button "View TimeTable"
- Click on the Subject to get a list of the Subjects. Select the appropriate Subject and click the Quick Save button.
- Click on the Teacher to get a list of Active Teachers. Select the appropriate Teacher and click the Quick Save button.
Outcome Day 2: By the end of Day 2, your students, parents and teachers can all login to check their TimeTable Schedule. You can click on any student to attach their parents to their profile. Multiple parents can be attached to multiple students.