In your Settings Page, TimeTable for your institutions can now be planned in 3 different ways:
- Weekly: The existing standards followed by K-12 Schools, with a weekly schedule repeated every week for the entire Academic Calendar.
- Monthly: Institutions like College/Universities that plan week-wise schedule for an entire month, and which keeps repeating month after month for the entire Academic Calendar.
- Yearly: Special Institutions or Training Centres that do not have weekly or monthly repeating schedules can now create class plans on a continuous basis.
- Click on 'Academic settings' which is in the Main menu
- SchoolTime will load the Period page by default, for newly signed schools, there will be one record provided already.
Click on the Plus button in the red circle on the bottom right corner
This will enable one row in the table where you can enter the new period name
Enter the name, select start time, end time, and click the Tick mark in the Action column
The sequence of the periods can be re-arranged by dragging the rows within the table
Add as many periods as per your school, and arrange them in order. This same order will appear in the class routine page. You can Drag and Drop the periods to arrange them in order.
TimeTable is created per Class wise, and/or Per Section wise too (Optional). If your School does not maintain sections, choose the "Default" Section and create your Schedule Class Wise. Pre-requisite is that you have already created Periods, Subjects and Teachers.
TimeTable Type: Weekly
Click on the Routine/TimeTable in the secondary menu, in the page, select the class, and section for which you want to schedule, and click on View Time Table
Click on the Subject and select one from the list, and then select the Teacher. Assign for the days that are applicable to you.
- After assigning, you can confirm the schedule by clicking on "View Time Table" again.
- That's it Time table is added .
TimeTable Type: Monthly
If you have selected "Monthly" options from your Settings Menu, this is how your TimeTable page will look like. Notice that you now have option to select the month before you view the TimeTable for a particular Class. In addition, you will also find new Tabs - 1st Week, 2nd Week, 3rd Week, etc. For months having a 5th Week, this schedule will automatically repeat itself for 5 Week months, rest will be 4 week months.
Follow the same process above for Adding Periods and Selecting Subjects/Teachers.
TimeTable Type: Yearly
If you have selected "Yearly" options from your Settings Menu, this is how your TimeTable page will look like. Notice that you now have option to select the month before you view the TimeTable for a particular Class. This schedule will not automatically repeat itself every month, so you can create plans for every day of the month and year.
For adding Subjects and Teachers for a particular day of the year, just click the Green + button and select Period Slot, Subject and Teacher scheduled for that day.